Inside Sales Representative
Touch Revolution, a young & fast growing High-Tech Company in Silicon Valley is seeking a talented Inside Sales Representative for both its Holland, Michigan, and Redwood City, California, offices. These are full-time temporary positions with the option for direct employment based on performance.
We are looking for individuals with Inside Sales experience specific to complex / technical products and services who can immediately fill these roles.
If interested and possess the requisite skill set, please provide your CURRENT resume’ and responses to the following:
1) Desired compensation?
2) Available start date?
3) Are you legally authorized to work for any US employer without sponsorship?
4) How you can be reached during the day and evening?
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
The inside sales representative will work cooperatively with outside sales and other members of the sales and marketing team to uncover, qualify and create new customers, and grow existing customer revenue while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Respond to and qualify new incoming leads generated by tradeshows and website
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information as well as product samples in a timely manner
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions
- Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications
- Present price, credit and terms in accordance with standard procedures Accurately process customer transactions such as orders, quotes and returns
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability
- Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
- Monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed
- Set-up new customers and maintain existing customer files
- Provide sales support to Manufacturers Reps and Distribution Partners
- Maintain proficiency in using personal computer, data entry terminal and other common office equipment and software
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Present a professional image at all times to customers and vendors
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2 – 5 years of Inside Sales experience with complex / technical products and services
- Detail oriented with strong relationship building skills and a passion for customer service
- Strong and effective communication skills both verbal and written
- Team player with a positive attitude and ability to handle, adapt and overcome objection
- Business professional with the ability to take direction and execute
Competitive benefit programs including paid vacation and holidays, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, and 401k match.
HOW TO APPLY
Please respond via email to: [email protected]